We look forward to having your child at Glendale Prep soon for Summer School. Please review the information below to ensure that your child is fully prepared.
- First Day of Class: Tuesday, June 1st (unless otherwise noted)
- Students should enter through the athletic field gate on the northwest side of the building 5-10 minutes before their class begins.
- Last Day of Class: Thursday, Jun 24th (unless otherwise noted)
- Summer School: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and/or 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday
- Absence / Tardy Policy
- Please communicate with the teacher directly via email prior to when your child will be absent. Faculty email addresses are located on the GP website.
- In the rare case that your child is tardy, please have them enter through the front office.
- Behavioral Expectation
- Students will be expected to treat their teachers, classmates, and classroom with the utmost respect at all points during summer school. Failure to meet this expectation may result in expulsion without refund. Please click on Glendale Prep Family Handbook.
- Uniforms & Dress Code
- All current GP students must follow the usual Glendale Prep uniform guidelines. Please click on Glendale Prep Family Handbook to view the uniform requirements.
- Students may wear an Archway Uniform.
- If circumstances prevent you from acquiring uniform pieces by the first day of class, please notify the front office at email@example.com and purchase the pieces as quickly as possible to ensure your child attends school in clothing that closely resembles the uniform regulations.
- Pick-up Instructions
- Please pick-up students promptly when class is scheduled to end at the northwest curb near the athletic field.
- Students should bring a water bottle to class to stay hydrated
- Students may bring a snack each day to eat on their break
- Those attending both a morning and afternoon session should remember to bring a lunch
- Students who are not attending both sessions should plan on eating lunch at home
- Students should bring a notebook and pencils
- The teacher will inform students on the first day if any other supplies are needed
If your child has any medical issues that we should be aware of please let your teacher know via email. All faculty email addresses can be found on the GP website: https://glendaleprep.greatheartsamerica.org/about-us/faculty-staff/.
Glendale Prep Leadership